2 DAY INTENSIVE WORKSHOP
DATE- 13th & 14th of February, 2017 (PERTH)
TIME- 9AM- 5PM
Learn from Vittorio Natoli, owner and founder of Australia’s largest photography brand and one of Australia’s most highly awarded photographers with the title Grand Master Photographer.
This 2 Day intensive workshop will provide photographers with the business tools to create the structure that suits their personal mission and vision. It will cover all the key elements of creating your own personal photography brand and leave you with the knowledge and understanding of your personal value, the value of photography and the value of your brand.
You will walk away with a clear plan and easy steps to follow PLUS be able to implement proven business strategies to propel your photography business to the next level and achieve the successes you desire.
DESCRIPTION DAY 1
- Defining Your Photography Style
- Identifying Niches and Values
- Creating Your Vision
- Facing Your Fears
- New Tools to Grow Your Business
- Business Planning- Strengths & Weaknesses
DESCRIPTION DAY 2
- Becoming a Marketing Master
- How to Market Yourself as a Professional Photographer
- Building Your Personal Photography Brand
- Establish a Dynamic Sales Process
- The Power of Optimisation to Increase Profits
- Financial Success Planning
$500 non-refundable deposit to secure your place in the workshop. The total fee is due 3 weeks prior to the course date.
This is a non-refundable course. We require 7 days written notice if you are unable to attend. You are however able to transfer your position in the course. Please advise us as soon as possible so we can update the transfer the details.
- Lunch and Refreshments each day
WHAT TO BRING
- Notepad and Pen
- Drink Bottle
- Laptop should you wish
- Camera equipment is not required for this workshop
11 Cantonment Street, Fremantle WA 6160
*Payment plans available or for any further enquiries, please email email@example.com