Viva Franchising Team
Meet our franchising team
Vittorio believes in the power of a photo. Over the course of his highly successful career he has perfected his ability to capture the essence of a subject. Its one of the foundations on which his business, Viva Photography, stands on.
A photographer for three decades, Vittorio continues to relish the challenge of capturing just the right representation of a persons’
Vittorio Career Milestones
- 1979 Started my photography career at Foto Riesel – Sydney
- 1983 Opened my first photography studio in Sydney – Dom Vic Studio – Leichhardt.
- 1987 Opened Prestige Photography – Company Director – Edgecliffe
- 1988 Opened Laboratory business – Marrickville
- 1990 Re located to Perth WA.
- 1991 Established Viva! Life Photography. Perth Western Australia
- 1992 Member of Australian Institute of professional Photography
- 1995 Numerous silver, silver distinction and gold awards. Published first book with Mardi May – I’ve done my share.
- 1996 President of the Western Australian division of AIPP [Australian Institute of Professional Photographers]
- Australian Wedding Photographer of the Year – runner up
- Agfa Trans Tasman Trophy
- West Australian Premier’s Book Awards – ‘I’ve Done My Share’ – shortlisted
- 1998 Western Australian State AIPP Awards – overall winner
- Awarded Certified Professional Photographer status
- 1999 Awarded title of Master Photographer due to outstanding and consistent success at the AIPP awards
- Purchased a Retail camera store in Piccadilly Arcade – Perth
- 2000 Canon Best Portrait Print Award
- Canon Professional Portrait Photographer of the Year Award – runner up
- 2001 Western Australian Canon Professional Wedding Photographer of the Year Award – runner up
- 2002 Western Australian Canon Professional Wedding Photographer of the Year Award -winner
- [Gold distinction, Gold award, Silver distinction award, Highest scoring print award, Highest scoring monochrome print award, Highest scoring wedding photojournalistic print award.]
- 2003 Western Australian professional Photography awards- Wedding Photography of the year
- 2005 Gold Awards and Wedding Contemporary Photographer of the year award
- 2004 Awarded Triple Master Photographer Status
- Established Viva Franchising and opened first franchised store in Joondalup WA.
- 2006 Diploma of Business Franchising
- Published Skin Book with Mardi May
- 2007 Western Australian Professional Photography awards- Illustrative Photographer of the year.
- 2008 Awarded 3rd Gold Bar by the AIPP
- Launched Telethon Photographic Album and raised over $70,000 for Telethon.
- 2009 First Viva Studio opened in VIC.
- Raised $50 000 for charity
- Conducted Seminar & workshops throughout Australia & New Zealand
- Opened 10th viva photography outlet in balcatta Western Australia
- 2010 Attains certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Appoints General manger to run viva photography Byron Smith
- Opens 3rd store in Melbourne
- Continues to raise money for charity
- 2010 Joined The Executive Connection
- Attended WPPI- Wedding & Portrait Photographers International in Vegas
- Attended International Franchising Association Expo in Vegas
- Returned as General Manager
- 2012 Re-structured the Viva Photography Group
- 2012 Won Western Australian Landscape Photographer of the Year
- 2012 Won Western Australian Photographer of the Year
- Attended PICA (Printing Industry Craftsmanship Awards) & DIMA (Digital Imaging Marketing Association) in Germany
- 2013 Welcomed new franchisee for Viva Rockingham
- 2013 Received 4th Gold Bar from the Australian Institute of Professional Photography
- Presented Vista Photography Exhibition at Orangery Gallery- An exhibition of Fine Art Landscape Images
- 2014 Welcomed new franchisee for Viva Armadale
- Donated $25,000 to Telethon
- Moved Franchise Development Office to the Fremantle Flagship Studio
Joanna has been working at Viva Photography for over 15 years and manages the operations of the business. Joanna loves building excellent, driven leaders within the Viva group and supports them to run their businesses in the best possible way. With an excellent understanding of the Viva System she continuously works to improve and grow the operations of the business all owners and managers.
As a franchisee within the group she also has a wealth of experience to offer on how to run a profitable and thriving Viva franchise. Joanna is a Master Photographer of the Australian Institute of Professional Photography and an award winning portrait and wedding photographer.
Anna-Nicole has been working at Viva Photography for over 6 years and manages the brand and marketing for the viva group. Anna-Nicole is inspired to build excellent marketing campaigns that continue to build the strong brand Viva has created.
With experience as a photographer, studio manager and owner within the Viva system, Anna-Nicole supports the business operations and is passionate about creating new ideas and developing the system to new levels of growth.